Accountable Leadership Board
Members and Friends:
Below is the financial statement for the church through June of this year. Normally in such a document we would be comparing these numbers to what has been budgeted for the year. Because of the tumultuous nature of the current year, we don’t have a traditional budget and so are publishing our actual revenue and expenses to date with budgeted expenses for the remainder of the year. We are anticipating updating the numbers on a quarterly basis.
We will, however, publish additional information to explain several factors, apportionments and COVID relief, which may greatly impact our bottom line in a positive way. Additionally, we will give you information on our historical budget performance. But we want to first give you the most basic information.
We intend to use this space to:
- Keep before people's eyes the members of the Board and their areas of responsibility
- Provide some current/latest message from the Board.
- Have always available links to previous months' communications/minutes from the Board.
- Offer a high-level summary of where we stand financially.
- Provide a link to a more detailed breakdown of the finances to-date.
You are encouraged to direct your questions and comments to members of the Accountability Leadership Board.
Ruth Wiersma and Dave Hemstreet
Ministry/Operating Expenses to date: $368,700.68
Giving Revenue to date: $362,719.98