The Dorothy A. Rosenberg Good Will Place Food Pantry
Services and Guidelines
- If you live in the area of service (54301 and 54302 zip codes) you are welcome to come once a month for food, commodities, clothing, etc.
- At The Good Will Place our pantry hours are from 9:00 to 11:00am every Tuesday with the possible exception of the weeks of Christmas and New Years, and if the area schools are closed due to bad weather.
- You will be asked for identification that has your current/correct address. We need a telephone bill or other form of ID to verify address. It is necessary to supply a phone number, your own or someone's who will take a message for you. We will need to know the names and birth dates of everyone in the household. Please bring a birth certificate or photo I.D. Birth certificates or other verification of birth dates for all people in the household are required.
- A nurse is available and on duty to talk with you, to take blood pressure, and to make referrals.
- We are unable to drive people home from the pantry.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve you if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You are responsible for getting your groceries/items. home. Wagons may be checked out with the surrender of I.D., but must be returned before 11:30am.
Special Services We Offer
- Blood pressure screening is done every Tuesday by a nurse. This is a FREE service.
- We have interpreters for our Spanish speaking clients.
- A wide variety of USDA Commodities are available to clients in and outside our area. The food items are varied and the clients choose what they need.
The Dorothy A. Rosenberg Good Will Place is located in the Ziemer Building of First United Methodist Church. Enter the entrance at 522 Doty Street between Madison and Monroe Streets. However, all mail should be addressed to 501 Howe St., Green Bay, WI 54301.
Our Hours of Service
The Dorothy A. Rosenberg Good Will Place food pantry is open from 9:00 until 11:00am every Tuesday, with possible exception of the week of Christmas and New Years, and when schools are closed due to bad weather. Doors open at 9:00am. Please respect the hours of our Food Pantry.
Contact: John Ireland, email@example.com or (920) 437-9252 ext. 117